Kim Kardashian is considered the hottest reality star. Kim workouts hard to keep her body fit, and it wasn’t a surprise when she released a workout DVD called – Fit in you jeans by Friday. Now pregnant with her first child we all expect her to come back in her best form quickly.
I couldn’t imagine a world where Kardashian has a flat back side. Could you? Her personal trainer uses exercises to keep her butt round and firm. Here are some of her butt booster exercises:
- Kardashian does a lot of lunges. When you do lunges, you need to be sure that you always engage your core. Keep your back straight, shoulders back, chin up. Breath in, and step forward with one leg. Keep the weight in your heels as you breath out and push back up to the starting position. Kardashian likes to challenge herself by holing 10 pounds medicine ball while lunges.
- Squats. Kardashian likes to squat by holding dumbbells. Squats are great for your legs, butt and low back. Make sure you breath during the exercise and keep good posture.
Kim pays a great attention to her upper body too. She likes to stay fit by doing pull ups, push ups and curls.
She is following the pregnancy project now while pregnant, and her trainer claims that she is doing great. Kim’s trainer says that working out 4-6 times a week four-six weeks after giving birth is a key to fast recovery and getting back into pre-pregnancy weight.
Kim has a few tips that are great and can help you get back into shape.
- Treat yourself to a new workout outfit, some new sneakers, or workout gear that will get you motivated to hit the gym. There are a lot of deals in stores and online.
- Try to workout with friend or family member. You will keep each other motivated.
- Focus on eating healthier and limiting your ‘treats. Don’t beat yourself up, but stay focused. Push yourself when working out but have fun in the same time.
- Decrease the amount of soda, sweet drinks and alcohol. Increase the amount of fresh water. 2.2 litres (about 9 cups) per day of water is what you should be drinking. You will be surprised the difference drinking more water can make to your workouts and weight loss.
Ask the experienced rather than the learned! “Be Kim Kardashian”, workout like Kardashian.