Fat and muscle have quite a few things in common. Food can give our body energy, that our muscles need to contract, but if that energy is not needed, food turns into fat and the body can use that fat to produce energy, when there is not enough food.
A person could be overweight and overeats caused by gene passed from his parents, and you can have muscular body without even exercising thanks to you parents gene. Yes that is true. Number of researchers have found connection between the genes and the overall fat people nowadays. That makes sense when you think about it. Fat and muscles are “surviving weapons”.
Bears must eat constantly during spring, summer, and fall. They’ll eat an amazing variety of foods just to get enough fat reserve to carry them through the winter time.
All penguin are chubby and fat. Why? Because they live in Antarctica. They need to keep themselves warm and toasty.
The lion uses powerful muscles to hunt, grip, bite into and hold the prey.It is very rarely that you will see fat lion. Powerful back legs and large muscles gives the Cheetah amazing running power. Surviving habits and needs have made those animals to be fat or muscular and the genes are passed in the future generations.
If your parents like to eat and they can easily put on weight is more likely, that they have passed that gene to you. Our body can’t see the environment we are living in, but our actions can give a clear sign to our body about what it needs – fat or muscles. In our world the variety and number of easy to get foods rich on calories give a clear sign to our body -“I don’t need energy now, but I might use it later”.
You are maybe overweight, and you like to eat a lot and all these just because your parents passed you a gene, or maybe you don’t have that gene, but you will build it and pass it to your kids!
Well actually you can do something and you should care, because fat is may be good only when controlled. In our world is hard to control the fat and that links to a number of diseases. Why you would want to make yourself sick and also pass that to your kids??? You don’t have to wear those “fat genes” your family passed down to you. Be a Lion, be a Cheetah, change what you were program with, give your kids good genes and never say never. Yes, that is what you need – motivation. The first step for your succeed is motivation.
- High intensity workout is the key ingredient. Rest less between the sets and do a lot of repeats during the sets. Use heavy weight equipment if possible in some of your exercises.
- Workout every muscle in your body, but don’t do that in one day. Make yourself a workout routine. Separate your muscle groups in different days depending on that how many days you can workout. I will suggest you to workout at least four days a week for hour, hour and a half.
- Muscle growth and building muscles needs food. Fat is the “reserve container” of food that your body will use when food is not available. That doesn’t mean, that starving yourself will help you turn the fat into muscles. The best thing you can do is to look at your eating habit and try to cut it on half. You can take take that after lunch snack off your diet and replace that hamburger with a salad.
- A very effective way to shade some of the extra weight is to take off the dinner from your daily eating habit.
- Add protein. You can add the protein throughout natural sources or as supplement. 30g. of protein a day will do the trick. Read more about protein here.
- If for some reason you miss a workout start back again on the next day. More days you miss more tired and less motivated you will feel.
- Look yourself in the mirror and enjoy the progress but always crave for more. The good thing is that there is always someone with a better body than yours out there. Use that to motivate yourself.
- Find people (friends,family,co-workers), that will do some sport with you as a tennis, soccer, basketball, football, baseball etc.That will give you some extra strength
- If you weigh 160 pounds for example, you might want to drink at least 80 ounces of water or other fluids per day.
- Run at least once a week. Run on the treadmill, or in the park. That will give you some more strength and help you stay in fit.
You should turn that fat into muscle and you can. You own that to yourself and your family.