The definition of “personal information” in context to this privacy notice refers to any information that you give out that may disclose part or your whole identity. We will only gather personal information that you decide to offer us, such as email addresses. We are committed to our no spam policy and will not sell any information collected from our visitors.
We only apply the personal information that you submit to us for their intended purposes. We do not share personally identifiable information with third party websites, organizations or other persons without your consent unless it is:
1. Necessary to provide you with a requested service;
2. Lawfully authorized or required;
3. Or utilized in the prevention or minimization of a serious and immediate threat to a party’s health.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
Collection of Information
Third Party Advertisers Links
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
* Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
Other Advertising Partnesrs
- Amazon – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Bluehost affiliate.
- Sharesale affiliate marketing
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us or by postal mail. In protection of the privacy of yourself and others, we may have to acquire identification evidence before we can allow you to access to information regarding you in order to retrieve or change it.
Change in customer internet privacy statement
This policy was last updated on 11-10-2017.