There are Basic exercises you should never skip during workout. Every muscle in the body has his own mission and more than 6 billion of these tiny engines in the body allow us to eat, drive, walk, speak and turn the head. Most of the exercises we perform during workout have been made with one purpose – maximum muscle stress on a certain muscle groups. The problem is that not all exercises will give the desirable effect of stress and isolate the desired muscle group. There are basic exercises for every muscle group, that you should start your workout with and never miss. All the other exercises are a good addition to the basic exercise. Good workout for a muscle group should be built on 1 basic exercise to start with and 3 to 5 exercises,which you can mix and match until finding the right ones for you.
Chest basic exercise:
1. Main muscle worked is the chest. Secondary muscles are the shoulders and triceps. A good warm up routine should be performed before the exercise.
2. You want the bar to touch your middle chest and nowhere else.
3. Breathing is very important. From the starting position, breathe in and begin coming down slowly until the bar touches your middle chest. After a pause, push the bar back to the starting position as you breathe out.
4. It is advised that you use a spotter.
Back basic exercise:
1. Main muscle worked is the back, and secondary muscle is the biceps.
2. Palms should face away, which will work your back more and less the biceps.
3. Always try to beat your previous record. Don’t give up even if one pull-up feels hard.
4. You can use a machine to perform pull-ups until you get stronger enough to pull yourself on the bar.
5. Don’t cheat the range of the motion by not going low or high enough on each rep.
Shoulder basic exercise:
1. Main muscle worked is the shoulder, and secondary muscle is the triceps.
2. Raise the dumbbells to shoulder height. That’s your starting and ending position.
3. Don’t go under shoulder height, or you risk to injure yourself.
4. You can use machine to perform that exercise, but dumbbells will give you more strength and control in the arms.
Biceps basic exercise:
1. Main muscle worked is the biceps, and secondary muscle is the forearms.
2. Breath out when you curl the weights forward, and breath in when you go back to starting position
3. Only the forearms should move.
4. Hold the barbell at a shoulder-width grip.
Triceps basic exercise:
1. Main muscle worked is the triceps, and secondary muscle is the forearms.
2. Attach a straight or angled bar to a high pulley, and grab with an overhand grip.
3. Breath out when you push down, and breath in when bringing the bar up in starting position.
Legs basic exercise:
1. Keep your back straight at all times. Push the chest out which in return will straight up your back.
2. The movement is initiated by moving the hips back and bending the knees. Hips to lower the torso and accompanying weight while breathing in, then returning to the upright position and breathing out.
3. Use barbell or machine to perform the exercise.
Use the exercises above, if you don’t use them already as a basic exercises, and you will get better workouts guaranteed.