The Twilight star Taylor Lautner has the body of a rippled fitness animal. Killer six pack, huge arms, massive chest and back made Taylor the dream guy of every girl. But let’s go back in 2008 when the first Twilight movie came out. Taylor Lautner was a 5’10”, 140-pound, bony teenager. If he can overcome his physical inadequacy, so you can.
First when Taylor Lautner was picked for the movie Twilight, he needed to gain 30 pounds and make his werewolf character look authentic. He reached and even overcome his goal of 30 pounds lean muscle, and now he looks lean and massive.
Taylor says: ” I have to stay on it (working out) as long as I am filming this movie, because it’s tough, if you stop working out you lose everything just like that”. He also says ” It is hard to maintain just as it is hard to put on 30 pounds of muscle mass”. It is very important that we all remember those words. If you want to change the way you look you need to change your lifestyle. If you are going to workout 4 times a week keep it that way and don’t stop when you reach that fitness goal. Put another goal on the table!
If you want to get a body like Taylor you need to follow three easy steps
- Workout hard
- Eat right
- Rest smart
Here are 10 steps that will help you gain 30 pounds of muscles quick. Gain lean muscle the way Taylor did.
- You need to introduce your body to the heavy loads. Use a spotter and try to lift 40% heavier than you normally lift 10 times.
- Regularly change the amount of weight and repetitions. The more your muscles are forced to adapt to a new routine, the more they grow.
- Don’t stick only with the machines in your gym. Try to workout using dumbbells or your own weight. Push ups, dumbbell press and pull ups for example are great.
- Make sure you have a well balanced workout plan. Workout different muscle groups in different days. That way you will rest one muscle group while working out another.
- Find the right balance between hard workout and rest. Best thing is to workout hard 4 days as you cover every muscle group during that period, rest for one day, and then start over again.
- Limit cardio to once a week.
- Make sure you have a separate day to workout your abs. Use different machines, benches and weight to stress the muscle and build a six pack.
- Supplements such as Whey protein and Creatine can really increase and help muscle growth.
- Lautner needs a versatile body because he does his own stunts on the screen. Make sure you stretch and stay flexible.
- Eat balanced diet. Eat a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. Cut off the fatty foods and increase the amounts of protein you consume. Consume small portions of food during the day which will help your body digest the food. Never skip breakfast and lunch.
For more weight training tips click here.
Ask the experienced rather than the learned! “Be Taylor Lautner ”, workout like Taylor Lautner .